Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
3 posts
6 visits


grannymoses started this conversation
I need help with my granddaughter's Christmas. She is 14 and makes the honor roll at school. I've heard the YMCA gives gift certificates and I wonder if that would be possible. Thanks you.
Click here to add your comment...
Call your local YMCA and ask.
Talk to sonshinesas
Hi, we are unaware of what the YMCA gives, you just need to call them one day next week. Help with Christmas gifts is given only to parents, not to grand parents, aunt, cousins, etc. to make sure that several gifts are not given to one child by different family members. We just want each child to get a gift. if some children get more than one gift, there might not be enough gifts for everyone to get one. Also, these resources only give gifts to children age 12 and under.
Talk to littlelacie